Friday, April 13, 2012

My babies

Lots of babies in the house right now....not human babies....but still babies.


Can you see it?  It's so tiny.  But that is a Padron Pepper just germinated.  This is the plant I wanted the most out of all the seeds I chose...but wouldn't you know this has been the longest one to germinate and out of the 10 or so pots I planted them in...probably 3 seeds to a pot.  I have only this one sprout to show for it.  I am nervous.  I want a few more.  Cross fingers.


Then there's this puppy.  That is a Perisienne Pickling Cucumber.  I have loads of these.  Hopefully they will grow once planted and not be bitter and blah!  That's usually how my cucumbers end up.  I'll have to research what cucumbers need to be delicious.


Want to know what it's like to play God?  Plant seeds.  As you can see in a few days I am going to have to go through and decide which one I want to live and which ones are going to be made obsolete.  Can't have crowding if you want your sprouts to do well.


My Swoon quilt's mitered corners.  I was going to add one more white strip...but I am all mitered out.  It might be a tad smaller than what I wanted...but I am content.  I am currently working on piecing the back together and soon...very soon it will be sandwiched and the quilting will have commenced.  Yay!

Thanks for reading!!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...